The 2023 Blackpool Air Show will take place on Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th August 2023
Blackpool Airshow is back for 2023 with a 2 day program, Saturday 12th August and Sunday 13th August and with a spectacular line up of Aircraft and Flying displays to delight Blackpool visitors and residents.
Blackpool Airshow is a free seaside airshow with afternoon displays of modern and classic aircraft over two days. The best views of the show are from the promenade between the Central Pier and the Northern Victorian pier. Tower Festival Headland
There will also be be plenty to see and do on the ground with a wide range of stalls and refreshments in the Blackpool Air Show Village on the Tower Festival Headland.
Favourites from yesteryear we expect to see again.
- Royal Air Force (RAF) Red Arrows display team. Sat and Sun
- RAF Eurofighter Typhoon. Sat and Sun
- RAF BBMF Lancaster, Spitfire and Hurricane. Sat and Sun
- RAF Chinook Display Team. Sat and Sun
- Richard Goodwin Aerobatics Display
- Aerosuperbatics. Wingwalkers Pair
- BAC Strikemaster Mk82A G-SOAF
- Calidus Autogyro, Peter Davies
- Supermarine Spitfire LF Mk.Vb BM597 G-MKVB (HAC)
- Chipmunk T10 & Bulldog T1 (High-G Flight Training)
- Aero Vodochody L39 Albatros
Aircraft Confirmed As Attending
- Will be listed here when information is available