The 2022 Blackpool Air Show will take place on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th August
Blackpool Airshow is back for 2022 witha a 2 day program, Saturday 13th August and Sunday 14th August and with a spectacular line up of Aircraft and Flying displays to delight Blackpool visitors and residents.
Blackpool Airshow is a free seaside airshow with afternoon displays of modern and classic aircraft over two days. The best views of the show are from the promenade between the Central Pier and the Northern Victorian pier. Tower Festival Headland
There will also be be plenty to see and do on the ground with a wide range of stalls and refreshments in the Blackpool Air Show Village on the Tower Festival Headland.
Aircraft Confirmed As Attending
- Royal Air Force (RAF) Red Arrows display team. Sat and Sun
- RAF Eurofighter Typhoon. Sat and Sun
- RAF BBMF Lancaster, Spitfire and Hurricane. Sat and Sun
- RAF Chinook Display Team. Sat and Sun
- Richard Goodwin Aerobatics Display
- Aerosuperbatics. Wingwalkers Pair
- BAC Strikemaster Mk82A G-SOAF
- Calidus Autogyro, Peter Davies
- Supermarine Spitfire LF Mk.Vb BM597 G-MKVB (HAC)
- Chipmunk T10 & Bulldog T1 (High-G Flight Training)
- Aero Vodochody L39 Albatros